If you want information on developing your business or help to find co-production partners, get in touch.
We're speaking to production funds and sources of finance to make it easier to find out what's available. If you're based in a North Sea country, register in our directory - it's free. You can start your partner search there too.
North Sea Screen Partners aims to support the development of existing clusters in film, TV and media. We are making links between clusters and countries and so finding new ways to help companies make the connections that can help them grow, compete and make the most of new opportunities.
New technologies are lowering the cost of entry into the screen industry and the availability of the latest techniques and the appeal of the countries round the North Sea - it’s easy to get around, advanced communications and an environment of open spaces, history and contemporary cities – combine with a highly active and growing production sector.
Here’s what we plan to do:
- Business development activities, including advice, guidance, master classes and an interactive forum.
- Exchange of best practice in enterprise, innovation and finance for the screen sector.
- Networking with finance agencies, individual screen agencies and film funds.
- Information on new business development models in response to new technologies.
- Help increase business start ups and growth through networking between business, universities, and economic development agencies.
- Create business development platform and interactive Think Tank.
- Foster co-production opprotunites.
- Collect and put out information on production companies and business support practitioners.
- Identify and encourage businesses and stakeholders to get involved.
Lead Partners for Produce